Wednesday, June 1, 2016

www.the-cartoonist.com - June Newsletter

Here's What New!

OUT TO LUNCH Cartoons:
General Single Panel Cartoons
  • OTL Cartoons this June!
KNOTS or Nots:
Scout Cartoons in a Single Panel Format
  • KNOTS Cartoon for June!
The Cartoon Gospel:
Cartoon Gospels * Cartoon Old Testament * Cartoon Theology
  • Monthly Lectionary for June with links to Gospel and Old Testament cartoons
  • Now updating weekly!
The-Cartoon.Com Gift Shop:
Cafe Press Merchandise * Amazon.Com/3drose Merchandise * OArtTee Shirts
  • Save money at Cafe Press by shopping in my shops directly!
  • High-End, Full-Print T-Shirts - OArtTees! Check 'em out!
  • Some selected cartoons now on RedBubble stuff ;)
  • My Stuff on Amazon
If you are a twitter user, I've been tweeting an OTL and KNOTS cartoon daily for several years now, so if you'd like a daily chuckle just follow me at: @Cartoonist_Rich aka http://twitter.com/Cartoonist_Rich

Thanks for your continued interest and support for my cartoons! Thanks also to you folks who have been pinning, promoting and buying my merchandise - that really helps!


All the best,
Rich
www.the-cartoonist.com
rich@the-cartoonist.com

No comments: